How to Register at Orissa State Employment Exchange / any other Employment Exchanges Of Orissa
How to Register at Orissa State Employment Exchange / any other Employment Exchanges Of Orissa Labour & Employment Departmemt Why you need to register name in Orissa State Employment Exchange ?
Orissa State Employment Exchange is an agency which records the citizens’ lists who are interested for Government or private jobs. By registering name in Employment Exchange, a citizen gets the weightage in Government Selection Process for jobs. The Orissa State Employment Exchange gives a registration number to each registered candidate. When there is availability of Government or private jobs, the registered candidates are generally intimated by the agency to apply for the concerned positions on the basis of their qualification. Thus registration number of State Employment Exchange supports a candidate for the job prospects.
- Labour and Employment Department Govt. of Orissa.
- Directorate of Employment, Orissa Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- He/she must be the resident of Orissa and a citizen of India.
- He/She must have attained the age of 16 years or more.
- Employment sub officer for registration at sub-divisional head quarters.
- Or, Employment Exchanges of District Headquarters (literate to graduation).
- For PH candidates having qualification (matriculation-to-Graduation) either at above mentioned offices or at special employment exchanges for PH at Bhubaneswar.
- For candidates having professional, post graduation and Technical graduation (state employment exchange and university bureaus).
Procedure to apply for registration
- The applicant needs to apply for registration through Form X-I.
- You are required to submit following documents with the filled up form, as per your qualification and experience. (Original certificates and mark sheets must be produced there as proof). As per example:- (All original certificates and marksheets and other original document along with)
- Photocopy of School Leaving Certificate-(for under matriculates)
- Photocopy of certificate and marksheet of matriculation.
- Photocopy of mark sheet along with certificate of +2
- Photocopy of Mark sheet along with certificate of graduation
- Photocopy of Post graduation certificate and marksheet.
- Photocopy of Experience certificate if any must be submitted in the prescribed format (if any).
- Photocopy of Residential proof.
- Service certificate of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister (in case of Govt. service holder) if residing out side of native districts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- PH certificate (if any).
- Pass port size photograph.
- Clearance certificate from last station for those who have registered their names earlier in any employment exchange.
- No objection certificates for those who have already been placed in service.
- For medical candidates Original license and its photocopy must be produced.
- Other certificates photocopy (if any).
- This registration bears no fees
To whom you will register complain?
- Head of the office.
- Regional Assistant Director at zonal offices.
- Assistant Directors of Directorate of Employment.
- Deputy Directors of Directorate of Employment.
- Director of Employment and Employment Mission
Unit-3, Niyojan Bhawan, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- 10.00 A.M. – 5.00 P.M. (On all working days)
- To have more information, visit the website of Labour and Employment,
- web address: Labour & Employment